When you see this tool, it means "You're in Charge"
So, you are looking through your website and realize that you want to put a spring season special for salmon fishing on a page. What do you do? Call your web designer? If you're Saint Theresa's Lakeside Resort, the largest acreage lodge on the Kenai peninsula, you just start typing. Our content management software, CMS Bridge, does just that - it bridges the gap between you the owner and what's on your web pages. CMSB offers amazingly simple yet powerful features such as (see below picture)
- Edit on the fly - see exactly what your page is going to look like as you type - changes occur real-time.
- Easy to Use - no need to know HTML for CMS Bridge - just simply use the available tool icons (shown in the picture below) to add hyperlinks, tables of data, add pictures, change fonts and colors and much more.
- Add special features - using Compass Point Media's File Explorer, you can also add slide shows, videos and dynamic content
- Controlled access - it is possible to securely control who gets to edit which sections of your website
- Advanced HTML Editing - if you do know HTML coding, CMS Bridge allows you to view the source code of your page and edit directly into it.
- Code rewriting - with CMSB you can "drag and drop" code directly in from Microsoft Word, and CMSB will rewrite the code to remove unusable Word formatting. This option can be switched off (but trust us, you'll want to use this feature)
In addition, CMS does the following:
- Automatically resizes images when you resize them (keeps a copy of the original)
- Stores a copy of every change made - you can roll back to previous editions of your pages quickly
- Allows editing notes - to remember what changes you made and why
- For more information, visit the CMSB Wiki page